- Answering phones from customers professionally, responding to customer inquiries and sales.
- Researching required information using accessible resources.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call logs and call reports as necessary and updating them in the database.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office Skills.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Must be able to work well with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Must enjoy working in a call center environment.
Salary: $8.25 – $14.00 per hour